Useful CBC Links
- Angel (This is the direct link to Angel where you use the first 5 letters of your last name as the password. You can also login using the MyCBC student ID and PIN from CBC's homepage, top left corner.)
- Tutor & Writing Center
- etutoring.org: click on the red arrow to login and select "Northwest eTutoring Consortium", then "Columbia Basin College". Read the instructions on the right side of the login.
- Paying for College
- CBC's Nursing Assistant program (7 Hour HIV/AIDS Training available free at the CBC Library)
- CBC's Phlebotomy program
- CBC's Medical Assistant program
- Job Search Assistance
- online book: 101 Great Resumes (3rd Edition). Boston, MA, USA: Course Technolgy, 2009.
- Ask a librarian
- Resources for GED students
- Resources for ESL students
- Resources for COMPASS test
- Gale Virtual Reference: Medicine (search 6 medical/nursing encyclopedias at the same time)
- CBC library books: medical terminology
Matthews, Marty; Matthews, Carole; Cronan, John. Microsoft Office 2010 QuickSteps.
New York, NY, USA: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing, 2010.
Koers, Diane. Picture Yourself Learning Microsoft Office 2007. Boston, MA, USA: Course Technology, 2007.
YouTube Video: Google Docs in plain English
updated 5/13/2013 cs